Using a high quality digital scanner I am able to scan old prints/slides/negatives and digitally restore them using Photoshop.
It’s possible to remove most scratches, mildew marks, folds and tears although serious damage obviously requires more time restoring. Faded images can be brought back to life and colour casts can be removed.
Sometimes it’s incredible how much improvement can be made to an image – the image to the right shows the before and after of a photographic print which had sat in a church in Norfolk for the last 70+ years slowing mouldering away.
• Scanning up to 12x8in (A4) £5 per image, prices for larger prints on request.
• Scan price includes sharpening, contrast fixing & removal of unwanted colour cast
• Full restoration (removal of dust, scratches, damage, folds, etc) charged at £12 per 15 mins
• Image files provided via Dropbox transfer at no extra charge. Files on USB drive £25
• Professional prints of scans: 6x4in £4, 7x5in £6, 12x8in £8
• Free collection & drop-off of originals/prints within 5 miles of Sheringham, otherwise recorded delivery charge at cost.
Please contact Chris to arrange your photo scans.
For cine film & video transfers I highly recommend Norfolk film & video transfers – superb, friendly service.
Norfolk photo scanning and restoration service, photo restorers norfolk.