- Other services
Prices start from £1,200 for five hours wedding photography coverage which includes the full-sized, high resolution, fully finished image files supplied on a beautifully presented laser-engraved crystal USB drive. You have the option to add an album of extras such as thank you cards either before or after your wedding date.
I shoot a maximum of 25 weddings per year, offering a boutique wedding photography service. Demand can be great with the limited dates available often filling two years in advance. If I am already booked for your wedding date I do have a handful of other East Anglian photographers of a high standard who I am personally happy to recommend.
An Off-peak price list is available for smaller midweek weddings out of main season at selected venues please ask.
I am always happy to include some aerial images or video of your wedding at no extra charge using one of my quadcopters (weather permitting). I am fully CAA licensed and insured for commercial operations and find that a handful of aerial shots can be great for scene-setting.
Every wedding booking includes:
• My zero risk guarantee.
• A pre-wedding consultation to run through the timings and key details of your day. I am always happy to offer advice on timings & recommend wedding vendors if required.
• Creative photography of your unique wedding day.
• Each image carefully finished to bring out the best using a multi-step post processing technique performed in-house (no outsourcing here).
• All of your wedding images processed and online to view within two weeks of your wedding.
• An online gallery of the finished images to share with your friends & family (with the option to password protect).
• All reprints available at half-price for the first 7 days after your gallery goes live.
• Upon final payment supply of your full-sized, high resolution, fully finished, unwatermarked image files all loaded on a beautifully presented, laser-engraved, crystal USB drive allowing you to share/make prints, etc as you wish.
• The full set of unwatermarked image files (resized to 2048px across) for use on social media.
• The option to purchase custom-designed albums, printed coffee-table books, thank you cards and more after your wedding
‘Your photos of our wedding were astounding – completely inspiring, intimate and overwhelming’ – Neil and Helen Moulton