Prices start from £1,500 (incl VAT) for five hours wedding photography coverage which includes the full-sized, high resolution, fully finished image files supplied on a USB drive. You have the option to add an album or extras such as books & thank you cards either before or after your wedding date.
A deposit of £350 secures the date.
I choose to shoot a maximum of 20 weddings per year, offering a boutique wedding photography service. Demand can be great with the limited dates available often filling two years in advance. If I am already booked for your wedding date I do have a handful of other East Anglian photographers of a high standard who I am personally happy to recommend.
An Off-peak price list is available upon request for smaller midweek weddings out of main season at selected venues. The price list offers reduced levels of coverage starting at 2 hours.
I am always happy to include some aerial images or video of your wedding at no extra charge using one of my quadcopters (weather permitting). I am fully CAA licensed and insured for commercial operations and find that a handful of aerial shots can be great for scene-setting.
Every wedding booking includes:
• Pre-wedding consultation.
• Creative photography of your unique day.
• Each image finished using a multi-step post processing technique.
• Images online to view within a month of your wedding.
• Online gallery to share with friends & family.
• Reprints available at 50% discount for the first 7 days after your gallery goes live.
• The finished, high resolution, unwatermarked image files on a USB drive.
• A set of smaller image files (2048px) for use on social media.
• The option to purchase albums and other books & products.
‘Your photos of our wedding were astounding – completely inspiring, intimate and overwhelming’ – Neil and Helen Moulton